if you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you.
Search This Blog
I'm Thobeka Pearl Ngcobo doing my Diploma in Public Relations Management at the University of Zululand. I decided to focus my blog on relationships be its a family relationships, lovers, friendships and so on, simply because that is in relation with what i'm studying, building and maintaining relationships. so in this blog I will be sharing my views on relationship.
Thats True����
ReplyDeleteTrue that
ReplyDeleteMere fact
ReplyDeleteProfound
ReplyDeletetrue healing is important.
ReplyDeleteThat's very true. Take time to heal. And don't date people with unresolved prior relationship issues. What ever you do or say it will always be compared to the one before you and many time women have been killed by men that are trying to prove a point. Be very afraid to walk on cracked windows you might be the one oba nebhadi aphukele kuwena and get killed.
ReplyDelete