Behind every argument, upset, emotional outburst or other ugly incidents is a cry for love and understanding. remember this when you are in the middle of an argument upset or emotional outburst with your partner.
Search This Blog
I'm Thobeka Pearl Ngcobo doing my Diploma in Public Relations Management at the University of Zululand. I decided to focus my blog on relationships be its a family relationships, lovers, friendships and so on, simply because that is in relation with what i'm studying, building and maintaining relationships. so in this blog I will be sharing my views on relationship.
Wow wht an onfo ,grea g topic
ReplyDeleteSometimes allowing tears really helps to cool off.
ReplyDeleteThis is deep wow and I also believe that a journey of love is never easy and the fact that there is an argument still means your relationship is alive because some problems are there to help you grow and understand life
ReplyDeleteHm that is true.. without arguments there is no love. when you really love someone you become paranoid and jealous which leads to those arguments.
DeleteWow! Never thought of that��
ReplyDeleteSome profound words.Thank you Thobeka
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is a great argumentargument and it make a lot sense
ReplyDeleteA relationship is not based
ReplyDeleteOn the length of time you
Spent together, it is based on
The foundation you built together ...... before
arguments
Wow what a point and that is true
ReplyDeleteSo deep, thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteDankie year
ReplyDelete