Be careful who you vent to, a listening ear could also be a running mouth.
Search This Blog
I'm Thobeka Pearl Ngcobo doing my Diploma in Public Relations Management at the University of Zululand. I decided to focus my blog on relationships be its a family relationships, lovers, friendships and so on, simply because that is in relation with what i'm studying, building and maintaining relationships. so in this blog I will be sharing my views on relationship.
That true ntomb yase mapholobeni
ReplyDeleteIts a great lesson, keep sharing such fruitful information it means alot
ReplyDeleteIts a great lesson, keep sharing such fruitful information it means alot
ReplyDeleteits true, we have to always be careful who we pour our heart too
ReplyDeleteYea because one day they might use that information against you.
DeleteTrue and sad because when you are confused, sad and angry that's when you feel like talking to somebody ...but sometimes we talk to the listening ear that ends becoming the running mouth
ReplyDeleteGone are the days when a problem shared was a problem half solved. Now a problem shared is a topic for a year.
DeleteI love you ♥️😊😁
ReplyDeleteThat's true
ReplyDeleteHey very true gudl'indlu
ReplyDelete