I'm Thobeka Pearl Ngcobo doing my Diploma in Public Relations Management at the University of Zululand. I decided to focus my blog in relationships be it family relationships, lovers relationships, friendships and so on, simply because that is in relation with what i'm studying, building and maintaining relationships. so in this blog I will be sharing my views on relationship and some advises.
Search This Blog
I'm Thobeka Pearl Ngcobo doing my Diploma in Public Relations Management at the University of Zululand. I decided to focus my blog on relationships be its a family relationships, lovers, friendships and so on, simply because that is in relation with what i'm studying, building and maintaining relationships. so in this blog I will be sharing my views on relationship.
What are your views when it comes to students who are involved in relationships that are toxic to themselves for example the group of female students who call themselves slay queen and they date older men in order to survive the harsh life of varsity
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEverything about your focus resonates with me.I look forward to more.
ReplyDelete